- The Streaming project uses a FLEX Window (RulesW) that reads data from a database table.
- Downstream, in another FLEX Window connected to the RulesW window, the objective is to loop through RulesW using a For loop, e.g. For (CurrentRule in RulesW_stream WHERE RuleTypeID = RulesType).
- The object is for the For loop to read RulesW in a specfic sorted order.
- How to get the For loop to return the data in sorted order, e.g., in a SELECT statement, use <ORDER BY col1, col2,...>?
- What is the function of the Event Cache "coalesce"?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing,esp, eventCache, event cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.