- You are assigning Measuring Points as Production Resource/Tools (PRT) within an Order/Operation (IW31/ IW32).
- The system is allowing you to assign a measuring point which is not currently active.
- This behavior is different to a confirmation (IW41/IW42), where inactive Measuring Points are not made available for selection.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW31, IW32, IW41, IW42, Measuring, Point, PRT, Status, Active, Inactive , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-PRM , Preventive Maintenance , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.