- A mapping is created between entity attributes belonging to different Logical Data Models (LDM).
- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is generated from the target model.
- All models are checked in to the repository.
- Entity attributes from the source model are analyzed in PD Web.
- Lineage Analysis differs in PD Web compared to what is returned in PD Desktop.
- The rule sets have been configured to display the Generated as collections for entities (::PdLDM\Entity) and entity attributes (::PdLDM\Entity Attribute).
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
cmr, portal, link, 811129, CR811129, CR#811129 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.