The Actual cost component split is active in Material Ledger for your valuation area.
You activated the Auxiliary cost component split and you can experience different symptoms:
- The cost component split of the actual or standard price looks different from the standard cost estimate.
- In costing, the auxiliary cost component view displays unexpected values.
- Short dump in transaction CK24 during marking cost estimate:
- Material Ledger active
- Actual cost component split
- Controlling (CO).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
CK24 CKME CCS actual cost component split CK11N actual cost component split MLCCS_STARTUP MLCCS_RESET , KBA , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.