- Get an error when changing the 'End Contingent Work Record (ECWK)'
- Error: "XXXX is a contingent worker. The Event Reason is invalid for this user."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to a user
- Make Change to the ECWK
- Receive error - "XXXX is a contingent worker. The event reason is invalid for this user"
- The system does not allow manuplulation of the ECWK record by design.
- Making changes to the ECWK record is not supported
- If you make changes to the Workorder information via the History, the informtion will not replicate to the ECWK record properly
- To have a change properly replicated to the ECWK record:
- Click on "Take Action" menu
- Click on "Edit Work Order" Information
- Edit the "End Date of Work Order"
- Click Save
SF EC, sfec, success factors, contingent workforce, cwf, ec wk, endcwf, startcwf, ECT-83857, ECT 83857, end date of work order , KBA , ect-83857 , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem