- At peak times of Work Manager usage, when creating a Notification from the client, the client's request for a WAIT after the commit is ignored.
- If the database is not 100% to catch up and process the commit, Work Manager client throw errors during transmit.
- SAP Work Manager version 6.2.0
- SAP Work Manager version 6.3.0
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
/SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO, notification, SMERP, Syclo, Agentry, Work Manager, ERP, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, COMMIT, WAIT, flag, /SYCLO/IF_CORE_DO_HANDLER~CREATE, method, BAPI, ABAP, add-on, addon , KBA , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.