- An Employee with a future Hire date appears on the active search
- This happens when the customer has Onboarding Enabled
- Under Onboarding Section, the option "Make future dated users active after EC hire process" is NOT activated in provisioning
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
- When an employee is hired initially with a particular start date X and if this start date is later pushed to Y, the Employee will appear in the active search from the initial date
- You can confirm this change by running an adhoc report as below :
- In the above example, the employee was initially hired with a start date : 9/5/2017 but this was later pushed to 11/30/2017. The Employee would still appear in the active search from 9/5/2017
This is an Expected behaviour. The system considers the Original Hire date to make the record active. If you would like to have a new hire date and not have the record activated untill the new date, the record should be "Fully purged" first before assigning a new hiredate.
The option Make future dated users active after EC hire process will not work as expected if you are using the feature Pre-day1. Candidates with the flag Pre-day1 will be still active in Search / Org Chart.
Hire date ; active search ; Make future dated users active after EC hire process , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem