You have created a custom field in the instance to map the Employee Status in Employee Central to Employee Profile (KBA 2370648) but the field does not synchronize when an Employee returns from Leave of Absence.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- You have a custom field in your instance to map the Employee status in EC to EP.
- When you create a Leave of Absence via : Take Action -> Manage Absence, the custom status would not sync with the EC status as highlighted in the screenshot below :
This happens because the OnSave business rule that was created to keep these statuses in sync is not supported with the Legacy Leave of Absence feature.
- This is an Expected behaviour.
- The Legacy Leave of Absence feature does not support triggering Business Rules.
- As a workaround, switch to the Time-Off version for the Leave of Absence.
Success factors, SF, EC, Employee Status, LOA , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem