- OpenSwitch has a memory leak when:
- password encryption is enabled on the client
- and/or SSL is enabled
- Coredump of OpenSwitch if memory consumption is too high.
- OpenSwitch 15.1 (OSW) ESD#8
- OpenServer (OS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK)
core dump,memleak, crash, shutdown, passwrd, encrypt, pencrpt, isql, open, switch, CR811156, CR#811156, 811156 , KBA , BC-SYB-SWT , Openswitch , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-OS , Open Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.