- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated
- Or a shortdump in Netweaver system
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error with the (null) module name followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x15db0105) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffba250195c ((null)+0x7ffba250195c)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The SQL Text area shows a query on ASE system monitoring table monSpinlockActivity. This is a typical query run by DBACockpit that is commonly seen:
INSERT INTO saptools..MY_SNAP_SPINLOCKACTVTY
FROM master..monSpinlockActivity AS SRC_MONSPINLOCKACTIVITY
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite 15.7 & 16.0
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR807966,CR#807966, 807966, stacktrace, Spinlocks , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.