- A connection running a query on the sysoptions, monProcessActivity and sysprocesses tables is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x490025) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffff60ca85f ((null)+0x7ffff60ca85f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR808871, CR#808871, 808871, sysoptions, monProcessActivity and sysprocesses , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.