- The rating "-1971" is displayed in the performance form until a rating is being inputed.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch the performance form for any user.
- Go to the inbox and check if you are seeing the "-1971" rating as shown in the screenshot above.
- The reason why "-1971" is showing up is that you have defined the Default Rating as empty in your performance template:
- When the default-rating is empty, the system will automatically fill in "-1971" as this is the default value that is stored in the database when the default rating is not defined.
- Please define a Default Rating value if you do not wish to see the "-1971" rating in your performance form.
- You may define it in Manage Template -> Choose your performance Template -> Choose the section that you are seeing the "-1971" rating
-1971, Rating Scale, Default Rating, Too New to Rate , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions