- Replication Agent Thread terminates during deactivation of primary ASE in an HADR (High Availability Disaster Recovery) environment.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module ra__health_check() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x2a50153) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e3e6ba (ra__health_check+0xa8c), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000258)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, stacktrace, CR809831, CR#809831, 809831, RAT, RepAgent, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.