Section under analytics is showing in the format of folders instead of regular options to drilldown.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer (ORD) - Legacy UI
Reproducing the Issue
- Access analytics and check the section under the analytics subtab. See screenshot as reference:
This happens bacause an accessibility setting turned on for users on the users maintenance section. This makes the interface use more standard browser text so that it works better through a "screen reader".
- Access the Analytics Admin Center on the Analytics tab.
- Enter User Maintenance and select the respective user.
- Uncheck the box as per :
The result that will appear is the following:
ORD - Analytics Tab - File , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem