You created a Sales Order or Purchase Order with UoM DEF. However, when you Post Goods Issue or Post Goods Receipt the system proposes the UoM ABC.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the Purchase Order XXX.
- Select the Purchase Order XXX.
- Click Post Goods Receipt.
Notice that the proposed UoM is ABC and not the DEF you have maintained in the Purchase Order XXX.
Alternative way to reproduce the issue:
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Delivery Proposals view.
- Search for the Sales Order YYY.
- Select the Sales Order YYY.
- Click Post Goods Issue.
Notice that the proposed UoM is ABC and not the DEF you have maintained in the Sales Order YYY.
XXX = Purchase Order ID
YYY = Sales Order ID
ABC = UoM
DEF = UoM
The UoM proposed when you post goods issue or receipt is the one maintained under Logistics tab in the Product Master Data. To check this, please follow the steps:
- Open the Product master data.
- Select View All.
- Choose Logistics tab.
- Select the Site.
Notice that the Inventory Valuation UoM maintained is ABC.
The system is working as expected as the UoM maintained under Logistics tab is ABC.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To