- A 3475 error may be reported when there is a long running transaction:
Error: 3475, Severity: 21, State: 7
There is no space available in SYSLOGS to log a record for which space has been reserved in database 'XXXXX' (id XXXX). This process will retry at intervals of one minute.
- This transaction causes DUMP TRANSACTION to not truncate any log pages.
- DUMP TRANSACTION is run a high number of times.
- Running the query "select * from sysprocesses where dbid = XXXX" will report one oldest transaction which is blocking many other processes including many of the DUMP TRAN processes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
1105, syslogs, full, CR808883, CR#808883, 808883 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.