- Cannot query data for records pending approval in MDF via API
- What is the required permission for query for pending approval records in MDF
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- Metadata framework (MDF)
- OData API
Reproducing the Issue
When querying the data for an MDF object, only the approved records are retrieved
Only the users who have access to Admin access to MDF OData API will be able to query data for pending records.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles --> Permission
- Select Metadata Framework --> Enable Admin access to MDF OData API
- To query the record for Pending data use the query as below:
MDF handbook page regarding recordStatus parameter
MDF: Metadata Framework MDF workflows Odata API , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RBP , RBP Permissions on Objects , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , LOD-SF-MDF-WFL , Custom Object based Workflows , How To