Blended Items are either receiving completion when User just completes the Scheduled Offering either when User just completes the Online content. The system is not enforcing the User to complete both parts of the training.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Completion is being granted manually after User just completes one of the two parts of the Item;
- Item is configured to "Add to History on Completion of All Content", then completing the Online Content will complete the Item even though User did not attend a Scheduled Offering.
Grant manual completion only after User completes both parts of the Item;
Uncheck the "Add to History on Completion of All Content":
- Open the Item for editing;
- Go to Online Content tab;
- In the Settings button select Modify Settings;
- Uncheck "Add to History on Completion of All Content" in the Completion tab.
- Hit the OK button.
2075168 - How to force an exam to be taken at the end of an Instructor Lead Training - Learning
Blended Item, Scheduled Offering, SO, Online Content, Completion, Record learning event when all content is complete, Add to History on Completion of All Content , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem