- Production Server running Agentry v6 on SAP Mobile Platform SMP v2.3 randomly stops running.
- Agentry server start up log file reflects the following errors:
- Exception: 06:41:20 10/23/2017 : 25 (General), Unknown Exception ([System Connections] section not found in Agentry.ini file (Publish from editor to correct), ), agent\ChickamingAgent.cpp#2423:ChickamingAgent::startup
- Server license expired 01-01-1990
- Additional error when attempting to run AgentryServerLicenseInstall executable
- Registry keys are missing for server installation from c:/sap/mobileplatform/servers/agentryserver
- No changes made to environment.
- Administrator must open the SMP control center navigate to the Agentry solution and click start to re-launch.
- Agentry v6.x
- SMP v2.3
- Windows O/S platform
halt, failure, stopping, expiration , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.