When pressing save in the Candidate Profile, this error results:
Warning: The required attribute of the mapped standard elements "contactEmail" and "email" do not match.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Candidate Profile field contactEmail has attribute required="true" while Succession Data Model (Employee Profile) email fields has attribute required="false" so code looks like this:
On Candidate Profile side:
- <field-definition id="contactEmail" type="text" required="true" custom="false" anonymize="false" sensitive="false">
On Succession Data Model:
- <standard-element id="email" required="false" matrix-filter="false">
To solve this issue, it's needed to update the required attribute to match both templates. That means that both templates should have either the attribute set as required="true" or required="false".
Please, notice that the error message you see might be a little bit different than the one described in this article, depending on what fields have the discrepancy in the "required" attribute. Please, see some examples below:
- "The required attribute of the mapped standard elements "lastName" and "lastName" do not match."
- "The required attribute of the mapped standard elements "firstName" and "firstName" do not match."
- "The required attribute of the mapped standard elements "degree" and "degree" do not match."
2873888 - This field would be considered as a mandatory field in candidate profile if its marked as required = true in at least one of the templates - Recruiting Management
Required, Attribute, Mapped, Standard, Elements, Match, "lastName", "firstName", "degree" , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To