- A recruiting user can close a requisition regardless of the status field value. This could result in a closed requisition containing a status value of “Open” or other similar incorrect value.
- To guard against this, it is possible to configure the requisition status field to be validated against the requisition Approved/Closed state.
- This optional configuration helps ensure the requisition state and status match.
Note: A status with a value of “99999” indicates a status of closed, while a status with a value of “88888” indicates a requisition on hold.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Change "status" field in picklist .csv to 88888 to configure "Hold" status.
- Change "status" field in picklist .csv to 99999 to configure "Closed" status.
- See the steps below on how to configure.
- Go to Admin Center > Import and Export Data > Export > Picklist
- Monitor Jobs > Download the file
**If you have only the option Picklist Center, see KB article 2662475
- Locate the picklist defined on the Job Requisition XML status field.
- For picklist items you wish to put in a "Hold" status, set the value column to 88888.
- For picklist items you wish to put in a "Closed" status, set the value column to 99999.
- Import the picklist changes.
KB article 2662475 - How To: Configure Job Requisition Hold Status/ Closed Status when using MDF Picklists in Recruiting
sf, success factors, RCM, Recruting, On Hold, 99999, 88888, Value , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To