- You want to maintain the SSP (Standalone Selling Price) and TP (Transactional Price) with the same value.
- When you set a price condition type as SSP in the customizing, then the TP is zero in the engine side.
- In this case, PR00 as SSP is used.
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP (minimum Release 605).
- SAP enhancement package 5 or higher for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Simple Financials.
- SAP S/4HANA.
SO sales order price condition type Standalone Selling Price SSP PR00 TP Transaction Price is zero use as define Contract price , KBA , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.