- Even if there are follow-on documents for a shopping cart, the Edit button is enabled: it is possible to change the items or add positions in the Shopping Cart using the Edit button from POWL or select Edit in the Shopping Cart details in Display mode.
- Shopping Cart header status is set to I1113 - Follow-On Document Created, when follow-on document is created.
- You create an Rfx or PO for a Shopping Cart item in SOCO. Afterwards the other items won't be available anymore in SOCO.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, Follow-on Document Created, I1113, BBP_GET_STATUS_2, Edit, enabled , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.