- ODBC data source connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database is created and confirmed working successfully with connection tests.
- Remote Server for SQL Server database is created in Sybase Central
- Connection tests for remote server fails with the following error message [SAP][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere] Unable to connect to server 'RemoteSQLServer': [DataDirect][ODBC lib] Data Source not found and no default driver specified.
- SQL Anywhere version 17.0
- Microsoft SQL Server (as remote server)
CIS, Remote Server, ODBC, odbc.ini, ODBCINI, ODBC_INI, ODBCHOME, SQL Anywhere, Linux, Unix , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.