Time type is not available in Time Sheet UI.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee's Time sheet UI page.
- Click on a day and then on drop down of the field Time Type.
- Time type is not present even though time type created is of type attendance and added in the employee's time profile.
Timesheet related time types are also required to be enabled for self-service scenario in the Time profile, for it to be visible in the Timesheet UI.
- Go to Time Profile of the employee, make sure that time type of attendance is added and 'Enabled in employee self-service scenario' is set to 'Yes'.
- For each time type assigned in a time profile, you can decide whether to enable it for the employee Self-Service scenario or not.
- Choose 'Yes' to allow employees to record time against the time type in their time sheet.
- Choose 'No' to restrict editing of the time type to authorized employees, such as a time administrator.
time type attendance, self-service scenario Time Type Time Sheet UI Time Profile Enabled in employee self-service scenario , KBA , time type attendance , enabled for self-service scenario , employee central , successfactors , time sheet , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem