- There are many entries maintained in T005 table for a specific Country Key.
- It seems that during inbound IDOC processing a random ISO code is being taken from T005 table in the sales order.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ISO code, T005-INTCA, ISO_TO_SAP_COUNTRY_CODE, ISO-Code, Länderschlüssel, COUNTRY_CODE_ISO_TO_SAP, XI, GB , KBA , SD-EDI-IM , Inbound Messages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.