The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with analyzing a perfromance problem in SD (Sales & Distribution).
Topics investigated in this decision tree are:
- Introducing the analysis process
- You experience a performance problem in VA05 and/or dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
- The sales order has more than 1000 items and you are facing a performance problem while processing the document
- According to the performance trace most of the time is being spent in standard coding
- The reason for the performance problem is selecting table VBFA
- The reason for the performance problem is fetching a pricing table Axxx
- Introducing performance analysis tool SM50
- How to double check if the userexit was responsible for the performance problem?
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- S/4 HANA
Perfromanceanalyse, ST12, SM50, VA05, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, condition table, Konditionstabelle, Select VBFA, document flow, Belegfluss , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.