- The work order has a non-stock material component planned, the component line item field "Res./Purc. req." field is populated with Immediately so that upon save of the work order the purchase requisition will be created. The purchase requisition is created successfully and routed for approval. However when the related purchase order is being created the system will only allow to HELD status until the work order is released in its entirety.
- The error can be displayed also when trying to convert a purchase requisition into a purchase order using ME59N or ME21N.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, WO, PM, ME59N, CRTD, PO, PR, ME21N, NON-STOCK, NON STOCK, ORD , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.