- An FS-PRO 4.0 instance is being configured following the SAP Underwriting for Insurance 4.0 Installation guide and rules fail to build for Sample Household Product and SAP Master Policy Product because the bpLookup stem is not available.
- During migration from FS-PRO 3.0 to FS-PRO 4.0 rules failed to build for the SAP Master Policy Product because the bpLookup stem is not available.
The following sample error messages are generated:
- Message: The stem method bpLookup.getAddressListByPartnerId is not available. Please make sure the stem class is uploaded and validated.
- Message: The stem method bpLookup.getPaymentInfoByPartnerId is not available. Please make sure the stem class is uploaded and validated.
- SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance
- SAP Underwriting for Insurance
- SAP Product and Quotation Management for Insurance
FS-QUO, bplookup, FS-PRO, stems, classes, stem class, bpLookup.getPaymentInfoByPartnerId, getPaymentInfoByPartnerId, bpLookup.getPaymentInfoByPartnerId, getPaymentInfoByPartnerId , KBA , FS-QUO , Quotation Management Insurance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.