When you generate an outbound file using the custom payment File Structure you observe that, if the supplier payment has more than one invoice, the payment file is only picking up one of the invoices and not the total per supplier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to view Payment Monitor.
- Show the payments which are ready for transfer.
- Select a document.
- Click Actions'and choose Create Payment File.
You have maintained Amount of the payment transfer (the amount that will be credited (or debited) to the beneficiary) to Payment Item - Net Amount.
You have to maintain Transaction Payment Amount under the follwoing path.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Activity: Outgoing Bank Transfers
- Click on Edit payment file structures
- Select the Custom Payment File Structure ID: XXX
- Click on Edit
- Go to Define fields
- Maintain Amount of the payment transfer(the amount that will be credited (or debited) to the beneficiary) to Transaction Payment Amount.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To