- A Kapsel client application using the Push plugin is unable to retrieve push notifications
that are sent while the app is running in the background.
- Push notifications can be retrieved while the app is running in the foreground.
- The application uses the method sap.Push.checkForNotification(callback) as described here:
- When testing this method it always returns an empty string when the application is run in the background.
- Kapsel plug-ins 3.0 SP15 PL09
- iOS devices running iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11.0.3.
SAP Business Technology Platform 1.0
Push Notification HCPms , KBA , MOB-SDK-KAP , Kapsel: Hybrid Container , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.