After opening the Supply Chain Network application and selecting the desired planning area from the drop-down, the rest of the drop downs (version, customer, product id, key figure) become unavailable or 'greyed out'.
- Planning area activation log renders (some or all) of the following Network Visualization information (I) messages:
- "Network Visualization: StockingNodeType missing. Non-Stocking nodes are not available."
- "Network Visualization: SourceType missing. Vendor nodes are not available."
- "Network Visualization: Customer nodes Not Supported."
- "Network Visualization: Customer Group nodes Not Supported."
- "Network Visualization: Stocking nodes Not Supported."
- Unable to render supply chain network diagram.
- Why are they available for some of the planning areas and not this one?
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
network, nv, visualization, ibp, integrate, business, planning, sap, unable, make, selections, supply, chain, network, viz, vis, app, application, master, data, mdt, master-data-types, master-data, attributes, required, activation, log, information, planning, area, PA, SCN, SOP, INV, inventory, STOCKINGNODETYPE, SOUCEITEMID, SOURCETYPE, Netviz, net, netvis, chart , KBA , SCM-IBP-NV , Supply Network Visualization , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.