On applying leave on a holiday, the taken field shows as 0 days instead of 1 day when using Absence Counting Method.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Absence Counting Method, the Calculation based on is set as ‘Calendar Days’ or ‘Work Schedule’.
- On applying leave on a holiday, the V12 UI shows the duration as 1 day
- In PP3 UI, it shows as 0 days
- Currently this configuration is not supported in the New PP3 workbench Time Off UI.
- That means the Taken field will show ‘0’ and not 8 hours (or 1 day, if 1 day holiday is requested).
- The product team has confirmed that this is an enhancement which is worked upon via the ticket ‘ECT-66122'.
Time off Holiday PP3 0 days Leave Absence Counting Method ECT-66122 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions