- You have a HCI Dataflow that uses an ABAP query transform and has more than one SAP extractors like 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_VASCL etc.
- Error message
- [timestamp] (E)(31796:187787008)R3S-140101 |Data flow NAME|Reader DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME|Transform DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME__Driver ABAP program syntax error:
- ABAP program <./DataServicesAgent/abap/DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME.Aba> syntax error: <A line of "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" and "L_ROW" are not>.
- If you upload the ABAP program and use the Syntax checker the follow error is similar to:
- A line of "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" and "L_ROW" are not mutually convertible. In a Unicode program, "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" must have the same structure layout as "L_ROW", irrespective of the length of a Unicode character
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services
LOD-HCI-DS, EIM-HCI, HCI, ABAP data flows, BODS, DSOD , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.