In the Position Org Chart, the same employee is listed twice as the incumbent of the position.
There is no issue in the Org chart or Job Information.
An application error may be encountered when accessing assignment details of the incumbent - error with contain fingerprint=8f9cf211e6e67a74ac3b0787ca986e4d2138b9ba
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Position management
This issue is caused by a data issue of the incumbent.
The incumbent currently has two active records in Job Information (two records ending in 31/12/9999).
To confirm this, you can use one of the following methods:
- Navigate to the Check Tool
- Select Employee Central Core > Job Infromation
- Run the check "Only one open-ended record (end date Dec 31, 9999) exists for job information."
- The results will show a list of users who have two or more records with end-date 31/12/9999
- Create a "Person and Employment Export" Ad Hoc report for the impacted user.
- In this report select all Job Information fields.
- On Generating the Report you will see two records with end-date 31/12/9999.
To resolve the issue a full purge import of Job History will need to be carried out:
- If the additional active records is a duplicate, please remove from your import file.
- If not it can remain in the import file
- Please leave the end-date column empty and the system will update with the correct end-date for each record.
2266216 - How to Export Employee Central Data for Import Activities
two incumbents, twice, user twice in position org chart, pos org chart, multiple incumbents, same position, two records, fte, fingerprint=8f9cf211e6e67a74ac3b0787ca986e4d2138b9ba, shown, incumbent, twice, multiple, times, employee , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS-ORG , Position Org Chart UI & Manage Positions , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem