When trying to create an HTML Mashup an error appears when you are trying to save. The error message reads: Failed to get the partner top folder due to wrong life cycle setting.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Silverlight go to Application and User Management work center.
- Navigate to Business Flexibility.
- Open the Mashup Authoring view.
- Select New.
- New HTML Mashup.
- Create a new HTML mashup without parameters and save it.
- Edit the newly created mashup.
Add the parameters and save it.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To