- Error 12822: Cannot create temporary table '#abc'. Prefix name '#abc' is already in use by another temporary table '#abc' .
- This appended with several stored procedures using temp tables.
- Looking at the tables in tempdb database, many #temporary tables appears, even when the related session or procedures calls are not active.
- Restart of the cluster did not resolve the issue.
- The situation can happens even with with a different process (spid).
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 Cluster Edition
Msg12822, #table, orphan, temp, drop, cleanup, CR809102, 809102, CR#809102 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.