You get the following error when you try to release a transport using SAP Change Request Management (ChaRM):
- ADMP(Data Manager package),id: has dependent object AAPP (Model),id
- ASPR(Script file resource),id:ADMINAPP\ has dependent object AAPP (Model),id
ADMP(Data Manager package),id has dependent object AAPP (Model),id:
Message type _________ W (Warning)
Message class _________ UJT_EXCEPTION (BPC: Transports Message Class)
Message number _________ 058
Message variable 1 ___
Message variable 2 ___
Message variable 3 ___
Message variable 4 ___
The transport log also has these entries:
- Transport request BDAK905191 has status D
- 1 error occured.
- Error in export; request not imported
- Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, occurred , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.