- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB full replication from EC to SAP ERP.
- You need map a single EC field "Location" to ERP fields P0001-WERKS and P0001-BTRTL.
Employee Central has one field for Location (8 chars) which should map to 2 fields (4 chars each field) in HCM (personneal area and personnel subarea).
Value conversion configuration to extract the last chars of the location field to map to pers. subarea is tricky.
- You may even experience a mapping error like:
Fill mandatory field : P0001-BTRTL for time segment 14.09.2017 to 31.12.9999
Message No. ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING039
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component for discrete industries all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload, REGEXP. , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.