- Enforcing non-divergence is enabled for Data type and Checks in the model options of Logical Data Models (LDM).
- Browsing the Model Options, user is prompted to redefine attributes using the domains if entity attribute and domain definitions are divergent.
- Clicking OK, data type of attribute is inherited from the domain, but the list of values still differ.
- This issue does not happen with new models created in 16.6 SP04.
- It does not occur with all LDMs.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
Check, possible, 811499, CR811499, CR#811499 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.