- Requested Start/Requested End dates are not transferred
- Why does RFC Requested Start date not copy to Follow-up document?
- Have selected to use Copy Control to transfer Dates between source and target transaction type but defined date is not transferred
Trying to create a change document (ZMMJ, ZMHF, etc.) from Request for Change with Create Follow-Up and date is not copied to new document
- Configuration Item is not copied from Request For change document to change document (ZMHF/ZMMJ).
- Priority, Category, Text, Attachment, External reference, Solution documentation, Test management, Approval procedure, Scope, SAP notes missing when creating from Source doument to Target document.
SAP Solution Manager
Dates mapping, Copy control rules, Follow-up Document Creation, Follow-on document, follow up, follow on, YMMJ, YMHF, YMCR, Normal Change, Urgent Change, priority, category, text, attachment, external reference, solution documentation, test management, approval procedure, scope, SAP notes , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.