When you book GR for an inbound delivery in EWM, the GR message is not sent back to the ERP system properly.
- The GR message is sent to a wrong ERP client or wrong RFC destination
- Error "An RFC destination could not be specified for the logical system ERPCLNTxxx" (B1550) occurs
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces (EWM-IF)
/SCWM/PRDI, BD97, SM59, SMQ1, SMQ2, Message Queue , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.