- SF_INTEGRATION is failing
- poftphv message not sent to BizX
- Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
- ServiceApplicationException while creating New User in BizX if ONBOARDING_DEMO_ENVIRONMENT or ONBOARDING_PRE_DAY1_EXPERIENCE is enabledError in creating user - ReturnBean status: -17.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Activity Audit Trail
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to Onboarding
- Hiring Manager or Corporate Representative completes Onboarding Post-Hire Verification step
- postphv message did not transfer to BizX and error message is receive in candidate's audit trail, see below image for reference
Error Message: Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. ServiceApplicationException while creating New User in BizX if ONBOARDING_DEMO_ENVIRONMENT or ONBOARDING_PRE_DAY1_EXPERIENCE is enabledError in creating user - ReturnBean status: -17.
OnboardingCandidateInfo in Manage Data
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to Admin Center
- In Admin Center, under Tools, find Manage Data
- Under Manage Data, use the first search field and look for OnboardingCandidateInfo object
- In the second search field, enter the HRDataID of candidate (See KBA 2717825 on how to capture this detail)
- If the FirstName, LastName, HireDate, Email and userId
SAP SuccessFactors Data Model have required elements which Onboarding does not have due to system design restrictions. This can be rectified by enabling a switch which will be explained in the resolution section.
For Live Customer(s)
If you were able to reproduce the issue with steps mentioned above, please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2553162 - ServiceApplicationException while creating New User in BizX
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-INT
Once change has been made, restart the activity back to Post-Hire Verification and continue normally.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
If there are elements in SAP SuccessFactors Data Model that is required which Onboarding does not have control, please enable switch (Assign default required field values for new users if none specified) in Company Settings. See image below for reference.
For further information on above feature please check KBA 2353206 - Employee Import job via SFTP not validating the required field.
SF_INTEGRATION, ONBOARDING_DEMO_ENVIRONMENT, Assign default required field values for new users if none specified, ONBOARDING_PRE_DAY1_EXPERIENCE, Return code is 0, ONB-13687, PLT-2543, Pre-day 1, PREDAY1, PRE-DAY ONE, PREDAYONE , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem