What is the correct configuration for Event Reason when using Allowance Type Benefit?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
- Global Benefits
In case you want to integrate Allowance with Compensation then we need to have the event reasons: PCAssignment and PCAssignmentCompletion. While inserting entries in the Compensation information we need to have an “Event reason” to record it, one for the start and one for the end.
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for "Manager Organization, Pay and Job Structure"
- Select the option "Create New" and select "Event Reason"
- First you will need to create the "PCAssignment" for start record and it will be associated to the Event . Notice that you need to previously import the picklist related to Event and assign the name of "Assignment" to that specific picklist.
- The Employee Status will depend of your configuration, if you select "Active", the system will change the previous Employee Status, if you leave as "No Selection", no changes in that field in Job Information will occur. Hit "Save"
- Now, you will create the second Event Reason for End Record, please proceed with the same steps, the only difference will be that you need a different Event called "Assignment Completion".
- 2274816 - How to Create an Event Reason
- Implementation Guide for "Configuring Global Benefits in Employee Central"
Employee Central, Allowance Type Benefit, Event Reason, Event, Benefits, PCAssignment, PCAssignmentCompletion , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , How To