- Extremely bad performance has been noticed on the SAP system running on ASE.
- From ST03 you can see a high database times (DB Time) for almost all task types.
- ATM is working and "update index statics" running for all tables.
- When checking from DBACockpit we can confirm a high I/O Busy percentage from DBACockpit when checking System Utilization.
- Your ASE configuration cache is showing Config. Replacement "Relaxed LRU" (Last Recently Used), like in this sample:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
ASE, high I/O, sp_sysmon, replacement policy, default data cache, Database Time , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.