- When accessing the LMS' Admin view from BizX, the Admin is directed to a different account, not related to the regular User from LMS.
- When trying to access the LMS Admin side the Admin receives a message stating that this account is locked. Despite the account linked with the User being unlocked.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access BixZ
- Access Admin Center-> Learning->Learning Administration
When there is an Admin ID that matches the BizX ID, the system will create this link between the BizX and LMS. This happens even if the BizX account is related to an User account in LMS that is linked to another Admin in the Learning environment. Sometimes this other Admin ID account is locked, although related Admin is not locked.
Ex. User A in BizX has BizX ID 0001, User ID in LMS 0001 which is related to LMS Admin ADM. If in LMS there is an Admin with ID 0001, when User A tries to log into LMS Admin side via BizX, they will be directed to Admin 0001 account.
In the Learning Administration side:
- Go to System Admin->Application Admin->Admin Management
- Search for Admins with ID as the User ID in BizX
- Check if it is linked to a User
- Delete this Admin
Make sure that the User from is linked to the correct Admin account before deleting any of them.
Note that there should never be two Admin accounts for the same User, even though only one can be linked with the User account.
2074639 - User Locked Validation Error when accessing Learning from the BizX Application
BizX, PLT, Admin, ID, Connection, Wrong, Misdirected, Login, Locked, Admin ID , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem