- Replication Agent is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error or (on Windows) a System Storage Access violation with a stack trace, for example:
attempted write to memory location 0000000001000024 from instruction at location 0x00007FFA02F9F21B
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR810279, CR#810279, 810279, stacktrace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.