The following Guided Answers page helps troubleshooting problems with ABAP Web Services.
The Guided Answers page comprises of the following error/issue areas:
Creating a service provider in transaction SE80 fails,
- A Service Provider stopped working after an upgrade or a system copy,
- Generating a binding in transaction SOAMANAGER fails,
- Error when reading variant XY of service definition ZZ,
- Unable to select the desired authentication method in transaction SOAMANAGER,
- Cannot save configurations in transaction SOAMANAGER due to a missing authorization,
- SICF nodes of service definitions cannot be edited in transaction SICF,
- The WSDL URL or the Service URL inside the WSDL needs to be changed,
- Problems with testing a Service Provider after a binding has been generated,
- Creating a Consumer Proxy in transaction SE80 fails,
- Generating a Logical Port in transaction SOAMANAGER fails,
- Problems with testing a Consumer Proxy,
- Parsing error when sending a sample request,
- The response from the Service Provider cannot be parsed,
- The Service Provider returns HTTP error messages,
- A communication error occurs when testing the Consumer Proxy,
- Tracing and logging errors in the SRT framework,
- Transaction SOAMANAGER does not start up,
- Errors when setting up the SOAP runtime,
- Problems with the transport of Consumer Proxy and Service Definition objects,
- Inconsistencies due to the copy of runtime configurations,
- External WSDL file cannot be parsed.
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.