- In class /SYCLO/CL_CORE_DO_SERVICES method GET_DOFRULE_FILTER_VALS the filter values from the dynamic rules are taken over and put into own range tables, where the target field is checked if a conversion Exit needs to be applied, the following problems are observed
- There is no check on the configuration of the handler/ the global configuration if the conversion Exit should be processed.
- The conversion Exit is called without EXCEPTIONS OTHERS=99 to catch any Kind of unforeseen situations
- The conversion Exit is called independently of the Option of the range table
- SAP Work Manager version 6.2
- Mobile Add-On version for ERP SMFND 620_700 SP03
SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
exception, conversion, syclo, agentry, SMFND, SMERP, mobile addon, add-on, exit , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.