When running the User Compliance Details (CSV), it returns no data in it, however there are users who completed the item.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The following are the rules to have the data in the report:
1) Required date and assignment type exist.
2) Assignment type is required.
3) Assignment date is before or the same of the required date.
4) Completion date is not null.
5) Completion status ID is not null.
6) Student ID is not null.
7) Component PK is not null.
It is necessary to have all the above rules satisfied prior to the user's item completion. It is possible to check the audit tables to confirm if any rule is not satisfied in a specific scenario for which the data is not added in report.
User Compliance Details (CSV), blank, data , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , Problem